Saturday, January 28, 2012

Psalm 51 & It's Power To Cleanse Our Very Sins

The eight line-verses below was taken from PSALM 51 of the Old Testament. Sometimes I used this words whenever I felt I've committed sins for the day or a week. The feeling it provides will make one fells guiltless and brings the magical power of the spirit to cleanse the body as well as the spirit. This prayer must be chanted during shower or taking a bath.

Have mercy upon me, O God,
Blot out my transgressions.
Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity,
And cleanse me from my sin.
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Create in me a clean heart, O God;
And renew a right spirit within me.

As you are saying this prayer, think of a powerful light shining from heaven to come directly unto your body and cleansing your whole body. The power of cleansing with the presence of the Holy Spirit represented by the light is being manifested.  So let the water wash away and drain your worries and guiltiness.





No comments:

Post a Comment